This is a special thing for your kids. Kids always try to do some innovative and new. Kids amazed with toys and playing items if you entertain your kids with. DIY toys you can do it at your home by recycling some paper material and bottle caps this is so easy and interesting.
Supplies for Recycled Paper Tube Train:
- paper rolls
- washi tape – or any other decorating material: paint, stickers, crayons
- hole punch
- pipe cleaners
- glue – tacky glue or sticky glue dots work well
- bottle caps
Steps For making:
- Crop your paper roll into parts. These will be the train boxes we even cut. Some in half according to length for different kinds of cargo boxes of train!
- Paint your train cabins. We added wash tape every which way for beautiful fun designs. For an optional front of the train, we added extra tape over one front end to close it in.
- Make a hole about 1/3 inch from the down side on either side at the bottom of each tube.
- Cut your pipe of your cleaners to 3-5 inches. Thread them through the punched holes in half, round them up in form of twist, and give them a hook shape at the top.
- The hook shape for each pipe cleaner is how you’ll attach each paper boxes of train together.
- Add glue in to the bottle caps and place this on each both side of your train boxes. NOTE: We plan to do 2 bottle caps per train box, but you can add more according to your choice you can make this more beautiful some art techniques apply on this.
- Now your train is ready to travel on track enjoy this with recycling ideas.