It will be fun to design personalized greeting cards with the help of wrapping gift papers and card stock to say thanks to your guests.
It is fun to design a set of greeting cards for the guests of birthday party and Christmas. You can design the cards with the help of wrapping papers available from the gifts of the kids. Feel free to make a personalized set of thank you cards with the help of wrapping papers of the birthday gifts right after birthday parties.
- Wrapping paper from the gifts
- White glue in diluted form
- Card stock
- Brown paper bag
- Old flat paint brush
- Decorative edge scissors
Simple Steps to Follow
- Slash the pieces of wrapping paper into smaller bits and place them in a tray to attach to the card stock with the help of white glue.
- Cut the card stock to give the shape of a card, and then use paint to make some design on the corners of the stock paper.
- Carefully apply the glue on the card, and paste the wrapping paper on it to cover the whole card stock paper and let it for some time to dry.
- Use brown paper bag to cover the corners of the card stock, and for this purpose carefully take the measurements to cut the accurate piece with the edge scissors to increase the appeal of the card.
- Leave the card for some time to let it dry completely before writing any message for your guests. You will get a set of unique cards, and this will help you to say thank you to your guests in a personalized manner.