If you really want to reduce your expenses, it is important for you to consider the available things around you and design valuable crafts, such as colorful bracelets.
Have you ever imagined to productively use the toilet roll? You will be surprised to know that the toilet roll can be converted into a beautiful bracelet.
Things You Need:
- Cores of toilet and kitchen rolls
- Wool and Sellotape
- Craft needle to weave in and out between the wool strands
Follow the Simple Procedure
- It is really simple to make the colorful bracelet with the help of the cores of toilet and kitchen rolls. In the first step, you have to cut the core of the roll into three equal pieces and wrap the yarn around the core according to the width of the wrist.
- With the help of sellotape, you can secure the end of the wool inside the tube before started the wrapping, and a drop of glue should be used at the end to finish it securely. You can keep them simple, or use contrasting wool to weave the solid blocks of colors.
- You can weave any pattern, such as “X” pattern, or the running stitch like pattern according to the taste and preference of your kids.