There are number ideas that you can utilize and can make wonderful arrangements for this valentine day. Make this valentine different and very special with our brilliant eyes. This is fun and very easy activity. You can do this by using recycled material.
Here is what you will need
- Paper scraps (of any color you want)
- Old book pages
- Paper cutter or scissors (preferably a paper cutter because it would be a pain to cut all those strips!)
- Double sided tape
- Hot glue
How to make it:
- Cut several different strips of paper and old book pages into one inch wide strips in three different lengths with the help of a paper cutter.
- Measurement isn’t specific. You can cut strips of any length.
- Fold each strip into half.
- Now bend this half in the form of a heart and tape the both ends.
- Make different hearts in the same now and complete one layer.
- Form the other layer using bit bigger strips of the paper and make bigger hearts which surves as doubled lining and outlines for the first layer.
- Attach them to one another with double sided tape.
- Now make a small felt bird and use a gemstone to make the eye of the bird.
- Attach this to the tip of the heart.
- If you don’t find craft felt birds you can make them yourself.