Wine is frequently used item and you may have a huge collection of wine bottles. We introduce you with some fabulous idea by the use of which you can not only get rid of these wine bottles but also can beautify your outdoor and can enlighten your events in the best possible way.
For this purpose you need to make following arrangements.
- Empty wine bottle
- Teflon tape
- Copper top plate connector
- Copper coupling
- Split ring hanger
- Torch fuel
- Wood screws
- Zinc plated threaded rod
- Channel locks
- Power screw driver
- Decide the place you want to mount the recycled bottle.
- Mount the top plate connector and screw in the rod until it stops. Make use of channel locks for this purpose.
- Thread the nuts on the rod and tighten it.
- Thread on the split ring hanger so that the rod is flush with the inside of the ring.
- Wrap the ½ end of the coupling with Teflon tape
- Insert the wick into the coupling tape.
- Unscrew the split ring hanger and mount the bottle neck into the ring.
- Flip the front half of ring back into the place and tight it on both the sides.
- You need to make use of funnel to fill the bottle with the torch oil.
- Insert the wick into the top of the bottle.
- Before you light the bottle, give few minutes to wick to absorb oil.