Decorate your wedding venue with the help of a creative backdrop easily designed with straw. It is a creative recycling of straws of different colors.
You can use straws in a creative way to design a perfect décor for your wedding. You can craft a colorful backdrop with the help of straw, because the colorful combos will be a sweet piece for your decoration.
Things you will need
- Plastic straws
- Spray paint
- Large needle
- Command hooks and clips
Steps to Follow
- Take additional straws and cut them in half, and you should have almost 1500 cut straws to design a photo backdrop of booth-sized.
- Take 9 to 10 foot long thread and put in the needle.
- Other end of the string should be attached to the clothes hanger with the help of mini clips.
- Yarn the string through the cut straws and do it just like macaroni, and continue this process to attach almost hundred strands.
- Use spray paint to color the strands according to your choice.
- The hooks should be attached to the wall to place the two vertical columns with the distance of 8 feet. There should be 4 to 5 hooks at the space of 12 inches.
- Take a bunch of strands and tie them at one end to hand the bunch on the hook.
- Plunder the strands across and hang them to another hook, and continue to hang them in back and forth direction. Finally, you will get a pretty decoration piece.